Renovated rambler with a dreamy yard... if you want that feeling of "being away from it all" but around the corner from schools, shopping and other conveniences, this is the spot! Situated on a .4 acre lot with no HOA, you can spend the summer enjoying backyard BBQs on the deck or sharing stories and drinks around the fire pit in the beautiful, fenced back yard. Step inside to enjoy the renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new backsplash, granite countertops and new flooring throughout. Open floor plan includes a spacious dining area and a giant family room with hardwood floors. New carpet in the three bedrooms and both full bathrooms have been updated. A large shed provides great storage and the parking is plentiful! Carpet, flooring, paint, kitchen updates all new in 2021, New Trane HVAC and sump pump in 2020 and new rear fence in 2019. There's nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,446 sq. ft
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Trees. Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price