Introducing 8210 Spruce St, a three bedroom, three full bath home just built in 2012 on nearly an acre! This split level home features neutral paint throughout, beautiful hardwood floors and a fully finished basement. The main level offers an open floorplan with living, dining and kitchen space. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Enjoy access to the spacious deck right off the dining area. The upper level is complete with three large bedrooms and two full baths. The lower level offers tons of space with a large open family room and full bathroom. Walk outside to a second outdoor living area with a large patio perfect for enjoying the outdoors. The backyard features a custom firepit, playset and storage shed. With quick access to Route 28, restaurants and shopping this home has it all!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,641 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price