A true stand-out among the crowd! This distinctive 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Newington Forest features not only excellent craftsmanship within, but superb exterior landscaping as well! Just some of the most recent highlights include a new roof, a gorgeously remodeled kitchen with new cabinetry, stunning granite countertops, and hardwood flooring (throughout the entire home, including the large screened porch!), renovated upper hall and main level powder room, closet organizers, newer windows, newer HVAC, extended exterior storage and stonework! Nestled on a 1/5 of an acre with wooded views, you can't beat the feeling of serenity as you lounge and laugh with friends and family in the oversized screened porch with attached deck with stairs. Are you a gardener? This lovely palate will keep all things beautiful within your reach! Are you a craftsman? You will not be disappointed when you discover the outside workspace for all sorts of hobbies and projects to come to life!! Back inside you will find the large family room, directly off of the kitchen, boasting a gas fireplace and charming brick hearth - perfect for cozying up for holiday enjoyment with your loved ones! Upstairs you will find a large walk-in closet in the owners suite and 3 additional, generously sized bedrooms and laundry shoot. The lower level boasts ample multi-purpose space which is great for relaxing, gaming, entertaining or as a work from home or school area as well as a walk-out door to the fabulous yard! To top this amazing home off, you will find a plethora of interior storage, a 2-car garage and a wonderful location - just minutes from the Lorton VRE or Springfield metros, shopping and restaurants. Great proximity to major commuting routes, slug lines and Ft. Belvoir. Newington Forest has fun amenities including outdoor pool, trails, sport courts and so much more! What are you waiting for? WELCOME HOME!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,258 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Single Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full, Workshop, Heated
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Premium, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price