Nestled in a breathtaking private setting, meticulously cared for and updated inside and out, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath estate home boasts over 5,000 square feet and sits on a beautiful 5 acre lot with wooded, picturesque views. Uplighting throughout the gorgeous stonework, paths, retaining wall, landscaping and two-tiered, composite deck highlight the gorgeous surroundings - even at night. The kitchen remodel is straight out of an Interior Design magazine and is truly the heart of the home, leading into a light-filled family room with soaring ceilings, skylights and a gas fireplace. Fix a meal for a crowd with the six burner gas cooktop (with pot filler), double ovens, pull out microwave with warming drawer and seating at the generous island. Grab a bottle of wine from the Sub-Zero wine cooler or use the separate ice maker to mix a drink. The basement is ready for entertaining with a gorgeous bar, media area, shuffleboard table, exercise room/den and a third full bathroom. Between the large windows, french doors and plentiful recessed lighting, the basement is as light and bright as the top two levels and walks out to a paved patio space perfect for a hot tub (and wired for one too)! There is plenty of space upstairs with four spacious bedrooms and two full baths. The primary bath remodel will not disappoint, all the way down to the heated floors. Heated floors also keep your toes cozy in the gigantic walk in closet! Huge dining and living room (with a second gas fireplace), spacious office and large, open foyer greet your guests and provide even more space to relax, work, study or entertain. Even the garage is a stunner with epoxy flooring and generous built in storage. Laundry chute, planation shutters, cedar closet... the list goes on and on. Very low HOA fee ($125 annually) with option to join nearby Crosspointe pools for a fee. Convenient access to 123, I-95, Fairfax County Parkway, Lorton VRE, Ft Belvoir and other commuting routes. Just a few miles to Laurel Hill Golf Course, historic Occoquan, shopping, dining and an abundance of horse, biking and running/walking trails. Fairfax County Public Schools/South County Pyramid! Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
5,028 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Flood Lights, Back Yard, Trees, Landscaped, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Private, Pipe Stem, Trees/Wooded, Landscaping, Front Yard, Cul-De-Sac.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price